This cinnamon caramel iced coffee is sinfully delicious and perfect any time of year. As of late, I’ve become even more of a cinnamon snob because I am allergic to a ton of ingredients. However, I still enjoy flavor with my coffee. You can opt for the hot version as well. Simply add ground cinnamon to your morning coffee every day for increased health benefits like anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. And boy, does a little sprinkle make such a difference.
- 4 Ninja Small Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Cups ice
- 2 Tablespoons caramel syrup (since I’m allergy sensitive I can only use Torani brand of syrups)
- 2 Tablespoons half and half (or Milk of choice)
If you don’t have a Ninja coffee maker, no worries. Just prepare the coffee accordingly.
Brew coffee on travel setting if using the Ninja. Otherwise we’re just brewing a single cup of coffee. I personally like using the pour over method for these fancy schmancy drinks.
Makes 1 – 16 ounce serving.
How To Make Cinnamon Caramel Iced Coffee
There’s really nothing to it. I’m such a caramel freak, I decided to add another flavor today. Be sure to follow our reels and share your magic touch to any coffee drink.
Other ways to make:
- add 1 shot of espresso to glass filled with ice
- squirt caramel syrup in
- pour chilled coffee over ice
- sprinkle with cinnamon
- top with whipped cream (optional)