Philodendron Burle Marx In Soil
Burle Marx potted in soil
Not interested in potting it yourself? No worries, we’ve got you #plantmama
The Philodendron Burle Marx is a favorite of mine because they are hardy live houseplants with luscious bright, shiny dark green leaves. This plant will bounce back just lovely after shipment. Super fast growers. Awesome Jungle Plants
- some of the new baby leaves do grow in lighter than the fuller leaves
- this option is for a plant potted in soil
- you’ll get to choose pot sizes from 3.5″ to 6″
- the smaller growers pot will most likely only have one leaf with new ones about to sprout
- the medium pots will have more leaves with new ones about to come out
Please select which size nursery pot you’d like your new plant to be potted in. Also, these are cuttings potted in soil with no roots. The roots will grow in as the months pass. Takes about 2-4 months depending on the atmosphere.
- Philodendron Burle Marx grows faster in humid areas- create humidity in your home if it naturally doesn’t have it
- Easy, fast growers given the right setting
- Medium-Bright Indirect sunlight is required (also low light tolerant but best to give some natural light)
- If a leaf is in distress simply cut off and apply some soil over the area you cut it from and new ones will grow in
- Repot once the roots start to mature
Photo is similar to the plant you’ll be receiving. Watch our stories for more ideas on how I take care of their mother plant.