Skip to Content
- How Did CAM Come About? – Coffee Addict Mama was originally started on Instagram back in 2012 as a personal account and then switched to a business account to sell mugs.
- Can I Make Money Off A New Blog? – In short yes, if you follow this guide on how to master blogging from the moment you decide you’d like to make it a ‘money making’ thing.
- How Long Have You Been Blogging? – On and off for over 12 years!
- When Did You Decide That You Wanted To Start Selling Plants? – From the moment we relocated back to Florida, I knew that I wanted to pursue the houseplant industry and start selling plants. I love raising them because it’s such a rewarding experience and I want our readership to feel that same sense of healing that I have.
- How long does it take you to process my order? – Typically within 1-2 business days your order will be readily packed and out for shipment.
- Does my order come with a tracking number? – Yes, if your order is over 1 lb you will always get a tracking number.
- What do I do with my plant when it arrives? – Unpack your plant baby as soon as possible, get to a well lit room and open all the shades. If your package comes soiled & potted then all you need to do is set in a well lit room for at least a week and dip a plastic stick into the soil to see how wet she (or he) is. If it’s wet, DO NOT water. If it’s dry, add some water but don’t over saturate your new plant. Tap water is best. If you received bare roots then place immediately in a cup of water and a well lit room.
- How long does it take my plant to adjust to her new home? – Plants are living creatures and take time to adapt (much like us), so give her a couple of weeks before you think you’ve totally messed this one up. All of our plants sold on CAM are HARD to kill, so don’t throw her away EVER! They will bounce back and flourish in no time.
- How often do I need to water my plant? – BARELY. Underwatering is much better than overwatering. These plants can tolerate drought and are often more likely to grow if you let dry out completely before adding any new water to the soil. Add just enough water to get to the roots and then stop. I see many people swirling their cans around the entire plant and that’s just not necessary. Change your water jars (plants with no soil) every 3-5 days.
- Do you ship plants to California, Texas, Arizona and Louisiana? – Not at this time. Any plant orders that come in from these states will be refunded. Please DO NOT order from us if you live in these states. All other items like mugs and coffee is totally fine.
- What if my package comes damaged? – I’ve never had any issues because we do pack with the utmost respect and care but once a package is out of our hands you’ll need to file a claim with the carrier. We do not accept refunds, exchanges or partials at this time.
- What exactly is a pre-order? – During the week we will take preorders on specific items that are listed in the shop titled : PRESALE. That way you’re guaranteed to get something you like and not miss out if it sells out elsewhere.
- What kind of plants do you carry? – We specialize in low light houseplants that are easy to care for, easy to grow and give your space a little added Feng Shui.
- I have to cancel my order but I’ve already paid? – Unfortunately, once the payment goes through we are not able to cancel any orders. Refunds are not accepted either, so please be sure that you 100% want the items that are in your cart for checkout.
- How long does it take for my order to arrive? – We process orders within the same day or two which gives our customers the experience of fast delivery. You should expect your package within 3-4 business days if not sooner.
- How Come There’s Not An Option To Upgrade My Shipping? – We are currently working on other shipping methods and are happy to upgrade to overnight or express shipping but you’ll have to contact us first. We will then send the proper invoice.
- How Come Your Listing Prices Are So High? – They are not considering we offer FREE shipping on all orders. Factor in the cost of shipping, packaging and cost of item, it’s priced just right!
- Will You Be Offering International Shipping Any Time Soon? – We would love to expand our shipping and hope to get that taken care of ASAP.