Best Coffee Makers 2019: our top 6
Hello my coffee addicts. If you follow us on FB then you know we talk about coffee makers a lot! Throughout my life I have always found it easier to purchase a 12 cup coffee pot such as Mr. Coffee or remember these ones?! They’re perfect old fashioned pots that brew your coffee just lovely. Except I’ve asked enough questions to know that these pots don’t last very long! So today we’re researching the best coffee makers on the market. BTW, I still need to own a Bunn.
In our household we always go for the traditional. We’ve tried fancy, schmancy coffee makers and go right back to the simple homemaker style….if you know what I mean! Not only do we enjoy a delicious brew but we want a maker that lasts long. After 4 months of purchasing a Mr. Coffee, it started falling apart and it was not a cheap $19 one. It was almost like the back split open and water started leaking but we can still use it if we don’t fill to 12. In this review you will not see us mention those makers as being the best because we just haven’t had good luck with the brand.
Our Top 6 Best Coffee Makers 2019
- The Ninja 12 Cup Programmable– it’s really affordable and has a 4.5 star rating on Amazon. Here’s the thing about this coffee maker…..it’s easy to use and the coffee tastes fantastic. It doesn’t break the bank and appears to last a long time. I also like that it is compact, not taking up too much space on your counter tops. Score!
- Technivorm Moccamaster– I’ve never heard of this brand until now. It not only has amazing reviews but it’s unique looking. I’m always down for a cool piece of equipment that makes fresh, delicious coffee. It comes with a 5 year warranty and might be on the more expensive side but think about how often you update those less expensive brands. For at least five years you know you’ll have an awesome coffee maker but I guarantee it will last much longer. It brews 10 cups in 6 minutes. Watch this video to understand more about coffee brewing and makers!
- Cuisinart Sleek New– If the mentioned above is a little out of your price range, seek this one. It’s affordable, similarly shaped and has wonderful reviews about how easy it is to clean, etc.
- Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee + Espresso Machine– Now I’ve been a fan of Nespresso for over 3 years. I own their espresso maker and absolutely love it to this day. If you like these two makers combined, this machine is for you! Granted it’s an older model but if you’re on the up and up then the summertime limited edition is also a ‘go to’ – it’s only available in blue though. You can watch how I make a simple iced coffee using our espresso machine made by Nespresso…..it’s time for us to get a maker that does both.
- The Bunn Speed Brew– Who doesn’t like the fastest coffee making machine?! I’ve been reviewing coffee makers for years and there’s never been anything bad said about a BUNN. It’s in fact one of the best makers in the world, commercial wise and home use.
- Hamilton Beach Flex Brew– Here’s another maker that never dissatisfies. It’s a brand that people love, trust and can count on for good coffee. I have had plenty of these in the past and it’s no secret that Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers are excellent products. I’m sharing this 2 way because I love a single cup in the afternoons but I’m still very old fashioned with a 10-12 cup brew in the mornings. It is super affordable considering the 2 in 1.
And that’s a wrap! Our top 6 coffee makers. We did the research for you, so you don’t have to. I love reading reviews. It’s been something I’ve been doing for about a year now. I have to say that it’s quite entertaining. People love to complain about the most ridiculous things. I am a huge fan of Mr. Coffee still. I do not think I will keep investing as I mentioned that they don’t last nearly as long as we’d like but I do keep in mind that quality coffee makers for the addicted is something to really consider everything to know about a machine.
What coffee maker do you own? Share tips and secrets below please.